Not all businesses retain expertise in the running of computer systems and, as such, finding the right IT support is essential for many companies. This is particularly true since IT has spread beyond conventional personal computer and network technology to now incorporate other technologies like mobile phones, television and internet.
We help our clients improve organisational and individual performance by offering a complete IT service for your business. Expert support and advice from experienced engineers that means your technology is working for you – aiding and improving your business.
From installation and maintenance to upgrading and repair, we ensure there is minimal interruption to your business. We can help you relocate without fuss, give advice on best practise for back-up and disaster recovery and we also have a pro-active monitor and support service.
Our aim is to become your IT department. We work with companies with 20 to 100 workstations, whether single or multi-site, on flexible or fixed contracts, using remote access and site visits – whatever it takes to provide the best service for your business.
This is just part of our area of expertise
- Equipment: servers, switches, routers, desktops, laptops
- Networks: computer to computer, intranet, multi-site, cabling, remote workers
- Security: firewalls, anti-virus, back-up, disaster recovery
- Hosting: website and email
- Software: business applications, CRM, social media, click here for more
- Relocation: strategic planning, project management, install or migrate systems
- Intranet: set-up, maintain and secure business information for efficient use