1) VoIP is the future of Telecommunications
- Voice over IP (VoIP) enables you to make voice calls over IP networks (the internet).
- this is exciting new technology that provides businesses with significant cost efficiencies and enhanced functionality.
- By 2009 British Telecom will have a VoIP enabled network, the industry is moving towards this technology because of the clear benefits it provides.
- VoIP is available now and businesses can access this flexible technology to help them grow
2) A cost effective solution
- Reduce the cost of multiple lines into your business by converging your voice and data requirements into one connection for your business
- Call other sites on the same service for FREE
- Benefit from reduced call charges for international and standard calls
- Realise cost savings on investment in traditional PBX systems with our flexible and scaleable hosted solution.
- VoIP handsets available from just over £100
3) Comprehensive advanced functionality
- Hunt Me / Find Me
- Auto Attendant
- Conference calling
- Microsoft Outlook and Lotus integration
- Customised individual User Management
- Call Centre Applications
- Reception Applications
- Remote phone features
- Web portal call control functionality
4) VoIP provides a future proof and scaleable solution
- Software developments and functionality upgrades can be provided seamlessly and free of charge through a hosted solution.
- Adds, moves and changes enabled with no upgrade requirements
- Adding new extensions, moving desk or location is as easy as plugging an IP phone into an Ethernet socket
5) VoIP enables you to call any number
- As with traditional telephone systems VoIP allows you to seamlessly call any UK, Mobile, International, Non Geographic Number or short dial service numbers.
- The person you are calling can be on any service, traditional fixed line, cable or VoIP.
6) VoIP works on stand alone IP telephones
- A PC or laptop is not required to make VoIP calls, a range of IP desk phones are available that connect directly into your Ethernet network.
- Works for small, medium and large businesses and easily handles growth through these stages.
7) VoIP improves the effectiveness of your business
A BT convergence report highlighted that, of the companies that have migrated to a fully converged voice and data network:
- 56% significantly reduced their infrastructure costs
- 52% increased productivity
- 39% improved organisational agility
See full report here http://www2.bt.com/static/i/media/pdf/ict/bt_convergence_report.pdf
8) VoIP provides a single IP network
- Cost savings can be achieved through reducing investment in multiple network infrastructure by converging voice and data communications on to a single IP network.
- Reducing the cost of administration
- Increasing flexibility and saleability
9) A fully hosted service
- Instead of investing in the limitations of an expensive traditional PBX to run your telephone system, a hosted solution hosts all the functionality for you.
- Providing a totally flexible service that can be configured for your specific business needs
- Easily able to grow with your business
- Online management portal allows individual users to configure their telephone requirements for their specific needs on a day to day basis.
10) All this can be provided by IT-Synergy through our telecoms partner Alliance Communications – the right solution for your business now and in the future
- Our consultative approach allows you to converge your voice and data communications at a pace that suits your business
- Alliance is not tied to any provider, so can access the best telecom services available on the market
- To find out how much money you could save, with no obligation, call John Keel on 0117 317 8101